Gumnaami - Story of Netaji | Bengali Movie

Bengali Tollywood is now improving gradually. Nowadays we are seeing some good stories and very less South Remakes. I don't think there was any remakes this year. Or Was there?
Anyways, it's good to see that they are listening to the audience now.
Yes exactly.. Golden days of bengali film industry is coming back. After 90's bengali film was barely watchable, that time Prosenjit, Shatabdi, Rituparna, Chiranjit was there. Their target audience was mainly rural areas and the people who liked to watch family problems.
That time I saw films like Terminator 2, Hollow Man, Babies Days Out, Titanic, Jurassic Park, Kangaroo Jack etc... So i stopped watching bengali films except Uttam Kumar era. I really love those old classic black and white film generation...

But after entry of Dev with the film 'challenge' everything was changing. But they were making Tamil remake. But that time that was the only option to save bengali industry. VFX effect was not there that time to make sagar dwipe jokher dhon which is coming in next week..

Last edited:
XH3IQJZ.jpg
Can you change the title and append story of Netaji so that more people are aware and watches this movie. Plz

The story line of the movie is Good , infact very Good
But It's not clear from any official document that 'Gumnami' baba of Ghaziabad was really Netaji subhas Bose, even kolkata Based Netaji's current family member , Chandra Bose , Sugata Bose and Krishna Bose completely deny that a Hardcore politician , A freedom fighter can't be a Monk overnight .
So it would be better Not to call Gumnami Baba as Netaji as Statutory warning of the Movie clearly told that Gumnami baba just a theory not a proven character.
Thanks .

The story line of the movie is Good , infact very Good
But It's not clear from any official document that 'Gumnami' baba of Ghaziabad was really Netaji subhas Bose, even kolkata Based Netaji's current family member , Chandra Bose , Sugata Bose and Krishna Bose completely deny that a Hardcore politician , A freedom fighter can't be a Monk overnight .
So it would be better Not to call Gumnami Baba as Netaji as Statutory warning of the Movie clearly told that Gumnami baba just a theory not a proven character.
Thanks .
Agreed to you but there are many witnesses and people who have testified about him, not sure why family member is not demanding for DNA test if they are so sure.

And, yes this is why Netaji's death remains biggest mystry but this movie was able to portray best case scenario and based on Anuj dhar's research work, somehow I blve Gumnaami baba ji was Neta ji. 🤞

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock