Gumnaami - Story of Netaji | Bengali Movie

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
XH3IQJZ.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing movie, specially for those who always wondered what happened to Netaji.

Brilliant movie and felt very sad to know that he had to live in dark so that our country doesn't suffer.

Had tears at scene " his funeral was attended by only 13 people where it should have been million s"

It's good to know that non bengali people also liking our movie. Bengali film industry should consider that. By the way, thanks for sharing your experience..
Bengali Tollywood is now improving gradually. Nowadays we are seeing some good stories and very less South Remakes. I don't think there was any remakes this year. Or Was there?
Anyways, it's good to see that they are listening to the audience now.

It's good to know that non bengali people also liking our movie. Bengali film industry should consider that. By the way, thanks for sharing your experience..
I have been following Anuj Dhar for his work related to Netaji and also for Shastri ji. There is movie called Tashkent files based on mystry behind Shastri Ji's death. It's available on Zee5 app and Airtel extreme. Must watch...

bhzNPKW.jpg

I have been following Anuj Dhar for his work related to Netaji and also for Shastri ji. There is movie called Tashkent files based on mystry behind Shastri Ji's death. It's available on Zee5 app and Airtel extreme. Must watch...

bhzNPKW.jpg
I saw the trailer. Mithun's performance was fabulous... I'll watch it later.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock