Guys, any idea, when Zcafe was launched as ZcafeHD will be launched on the very day

• Thread starter skm30
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 743
Status
Not open for further replies.

skm30

Reaction score
Guys, anyone knows, that when Zee Cafe was launched 10 years back, as Z-Cafe is celebrating the 10 years of its launch and looking at the past we found that on the first year of completion of &pictures, &picturesHD was launched on its first anniversary date, similarly on its Nth anniversary date ZeeTvHD, ZeeCinemaHD and ZeeStudioHD were launched And this year they are officially going to launch Z-CafeHD and more over they are also celebrating 10 years of its launch, So as per the trend, I think, they will launch Z-CafeHD also on its 10th anniversary date. But, I don't know at what date Z-Cafe was launched 10 years back.

Wikipedia is saying that it was launched in March 2000 as a English-Hindi entertainment channel by name 'Zee English'. Z-Cafe's own site is telling only that, 'we are entertaining the urban youths for last 9 years with our english shows and we are the leader in English Entertainment', which indicates that Z-Cafe was changed to complete English entertainment channel only 9 years back and this is its 10th year,but the site does not tell that when (i.e. date) it changed to fully english entertainment channel also I don't know when this site was last updated. But, one thing is clear that on the 10th anniversary of the date of its launch (i.e. the date on and from which Z-Cafe became completely only English Entertainment channel) Z-Cafe-HD will be launched.

So, if anyone of you knows that what was that date 10 years back, please tell us also as that will be the launching date of Zee Cafe HD in 2015. You can also check this logic by yourself and you will also find the same thing that it will be launched on its anniversary date only i.e. on its 10th anniversary date !!

skm30 it is your 3-4 thread from April month. Every month you are posting same thread again and again for the launch of Zee Cafe HD and Zee Classic HD.

your previous threads-

Link Removed (created today)

Link Removed

Link Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock