guys if u want good audio then copy this mail and send it to these email id's

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 6,741

dino29

Reaction score
copy the mail below and send it to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]

plz guys do it, it will help us all

respected sir

please pass on this e mail of mine to your uplinking centre team. audio of the channels that i am mentioning below is running in highly compressed form and sounding really poor, please tell your ulinking centre team to run the audio of these channels in good bitrate/quality. incase of multiple audio channels i am mentioning names of audio feeds which are running in poor audio quality/highly compressed audio
please do not tell me that audio of these chs are running in good quality as that is not true, forward this mail to uplinking centre team and if possible tell them to interact with them, the audio of the below mentioned chs is in bad shape and sounding very poor due to high compression applied
i am quite technically well versed to understand the issue that is why i am telling u about this,you will not get complaints from others as 99.99 percent people are technically challenged about these things. just forward this mail to your uplinking centre team and they will take the appropriate action. plz entertain my request
dd bharti
cartoon network ( tamil and telegu audio feed )
mgm
nick ( tamil and telegu audio feed )
bloomberg utv
etv urdu
dd urdu
dd sports
rajya sabha tv
history tv 18 (marathi,bengali,tamil,telegu,gujarati audio feed )
etv mp
hungama (tamil and telegu audio feed )

please resolve this issue and run these chs in good audio quality

secondly i would also like u to know that currently u r telecasting utv stars in pan scan format which is making picture stretched from top and bottom in normal tv, thus giving a bad viewing experience. as this is a hd channel being demodulated for standard definition viewers, so this should b telecasted in letter box format to fit in proper aspect ratio in normal tv just like u r telecasting history tv 18 and movies now. kindly change the settings from decoder of this channel placed at uplinking centre and telecast this channel in proper letter box format so that issue of stretching of picture of these channels in normal tv is resolved. all operators like d2h, airtel too telecast standard definition version of hd channels in letter box format and u should do the same too.
plz resolve this issue as it will benfit 95 percent of ur customers

plz pass on this e mail to ur uplinking centre

thank u

Never tuned to these channels except fox action movies & English/Hindi feed for some channels .....
dd bharti
cartoon network ( tamil and telegu audio feed )
mgm
nick ( tamil and telegu audio feed )
bloomberg utv
etv urdu
dd urdu
dd sports
rajya sabha tv
history tv 18 (marathi,bengali,tamil,telegu,gujarati audio feed )
etv mp
hungama (tamil and telegu audio feed )

now fox action is running in good audio quality as i had written to them on their facebook page and fox got in touch with tata sky and tata sky corrected it

dino29 said:
now fox action is running in good audio quality as i had written to them on their facebook page and fox got in touch with tata sky and tata sky corrected it

mr. anant mind ur tongue, i am not here to hear ur xxxxxx. u r crazy as u r hyper always for no reason

MOD Note: Don't use bad words for ddf members. :angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock