Good News Guys today I purchased Mpeg4 HD DDFree dish online

Congratulations!

You can rename the satellite name. In fact name doesn't matter and you need to be tuned in to right satellite and by using a blind scan (if it's there in your box) you can get all the available FTA channels. You don't need to change your satellite dish direction as it is aligned correctly. Just edit the satellite name.

FTA receiver can scan and store scrambled channels (paid channels) but can't decrypt them and hence you are seeing all the paid channels listen under channel list. You can rescan with FTA only option, if you wants to avoid those channels being scanned. But sometimes, some of those channels are temporarily transmitted without encryption and you will be able to watch such channels. Hence its better to scan all the available channels.

Zee news channels what you are getting must be from Dish network and they might be FTA. There are 3 services in same location, DDFD, Dish Network and Sun Direct. So, you will be able to get all the FTA channels available from these 3 networks.
Hope this helps.

Yes bro u r correct @Zero7
I have to rename the sat but not did
Iam getting almost 700 channels including DDFree dish channels which r almost encrypted

How to get more encrypted Channels other than DDFreeDish?

Means u don't use DDFree dish bro?
If u r using than do simply scanning
I use it but which satellite should i choose?
I got all DDFreeDish channel and few encrypted channel like ZEE Rajasthan but no other channel.

Last edited:
I got all DDFreeDish channel and few encrypted channel like ZEE Rajasthan but no other channel.
Than do scanning bro u get 699 channels

Is there blind scan option in your STB? Change satellite to SES8 and scan. No need to align dish. else you need to add transponders manually and scan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock