Hanging Issues with Thomson brand STBs

Jenitkumar

Reaction score
In my Set top box [Thomson] there are some issues with STB of hanging.

Some times While pressed iTV button the list will suddenly appear after nearly 5 minutes of pressing the button. Sometimes not catching remote signals immediately and If we press the buttons for more times then it will blink the signal light one by one 4 to 5 times...

I consulted to CC but they told that this is an issue with your firmware but I dont think as they have provide false info many times...

I also consulted distributor but he is also facing same with Thomson STB but not facing this problem with other STB then Thomson.

I guess, when the STB becomes old, these problems are bound to come. My stb is showing No Signal everytime, when i start it. after 1 min, its ok, but it shows initially on startup !

My suggestion, let it be, as long as its not very anonying ! If its too irritating, go for a new one. or try a new one first, then buy a new one !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock