Good News "Happy 500 Offer" Get Tata Cliq Gift Voucher worth ₹500 on Recharge of ₹1000 or more

• Thread starter Harshit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 5,015

Harshit

Reaction score
Just checked the EPG of Channel 100 (SD STB) and found "Happy 500 Offer" listed on multiple slots of 15 minutes for tomorrow. First slot is from 8 AM to 8:15 AM. Had a chat with CC to know what is it but they are saying we don't have any update regarding the same.

It would be any commercial Ad.

I don't think its going to be any Commercial Advt. I check the EPG of channel 100 in the evening for the next day almost on daily basis. Commercial Ads are generally played on prime time or after 6 PM except naaptol which is played on afternoon slot. If it was a commercial of any product then either Company or Product should have been mentioned. It should be an offer from Tata Sky. Let's see what it turns out to be.

Recharge your tata sky id with minimum rs. 1000 via tata sky app or web & get tata cliq voucher worth rs. 500

Any minimum cart value to apply this coupon?
Since it's voucher, not coupon; don't think there's any minimum cart value required. Only possible condition might be cart value of 500 (voucher value).

Since it's voucher, not coupon; don't think there's any minimum cart value required. Only possible condition might be cart value of 500 (voucher value).
I don't think you as for Redeeming vochers also there are min Txn or cart value needed. whenever I get vochers from shoppers stop it needs min value to use it say Rs 300 vochers needs 1000 rs shopping. also you see in case of jio Rs 50 vochers

I don't think you as for Redeeming vochers also there are min Txn or cart value needed. whenever I get vochers from shoppers stop it needs min value to use it say Rs 300 vochers needs 1000 rs shopping. also you see in case of jio Rs 50 vochers
I bought some Tatacliq vouchers online (₹5000 approx) 4-5 months ago. Those were redeemed with actual value (product price was 5300, I paid ₹300, rest with ₹5000 e-voucher).
I think this is also the same.
Shoppers Stop is different, me too got that once. To use it, I had to purchase products costing thrice of voucher value.

How to get this voucher through app..please anyone explain me..

AttegjD.png

ftycDMh.png

@Endgame bro yes we're right no minimum cart value needed, so it's a good offer

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock