Happy Birthday my dear Thambi and our Admin, Bapun Raz bro

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
Many more Happy returns of the Day my dear Thambi. I have been with you for almost 9yrs now. I know you from your teenage until now. I know you from being a 'newly launched forum' admin to a reputed publication admin. I know you from being a angry young kid to a matured adult. I have seen you grow both in age and maturity. Both you and DDF have grown immensely in years and I am very happy and proud to be associated with the growth.

It really makes me happy when I call you Thambi and you call me Anna. You are one real hardworking and motivational guy i met on online world. Except that you are not added to our ration card 😜 , i treat you as my family and my thambi. That might be one of the reasons i showed my anger on you sometimes when you do a mistake. You know, we get more angry towards the person we love more. Please excuse me.

May God bless you with all the health, wealth and happiness to you and your family.

C3vBZK1.jpg

Many more happy returns of the day thambi! Have a great year ahead. Wish you more success! I don't want to repeat the first post. I'll leave it your imagination!

Happy birthday bapun bro. You are the best person I have ever come across. May God fulfill all your dreams. Many many happy returns of the day. God bless you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock