Happy Birthday my dear Thambi and our Admin, Bapun Raz bro

Happy Birthday Bapun bro, have a wonderful year ahead πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

Happy Birthday wishes @Bapun Raz bro I wish you many more happy returns of the day πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

God bless you forever

So today I get to know bapun bro is younger than madhan & siva anna so I guess Bapun bro on the verge of 20's or middle of 20's though I don't know exact age of him waiting for to call him as Thambi πŸ™‚πŸ‘

@mmadhankumar anna forgot to say #Legends_are_born_in_May .. But yes legends are born in May .. Quite shocking news he's angry thambi in teenage πŸ€£πŸ‘

It's been good realtionship with Bapun bro as a friend come well wisher may be more than that in these 5 years here .. 5 years is just a small time but whenever we conversation between us could be like more years of realtionship not like just 5 years .. once again happy returns of the day Bapun bro πŸ™‚

Last edited:
Happy Birthday @Bapun Raz bro. Wish you many many happy returns of the day πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock