• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 781
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neel

Reaction score
Dear friends,
It is not possible to create a thread every day to wish forum members.So I thought to create one thread where you all can wish members whoose birthday is.And please if you don't like the thread,inform the staff members.I will not mind;)

Today's birthday-@Nupur Prakash
@SanRam
So a very happy birthday to you:rainbow::gift:

It is not possible to create a thread every day to wish forum members.
It is possible and we think each and every member who are active here deserve a separate birthday thread. Hence we allow.

Those member dedicate their daily life some time for DDF. Can't we dedicate a special thread for them on their birthday?

Today's birthday-@Nupur Prakash
@SanRam
So a very happy birthday to you:rainbow::gift:
And this was your motto behind this thread creation. You wanted to increase your post count only.

Here's why?

@Nupur Prakash has not made single post. Do you think she/he is going to acknowledge your birthday wish?

We allow wishing of birthday to members who are active on last 30 days and isn't banned.

And lastly, this thread increased our moderation work further by one extra moderation.. Closing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock