Good News Happy Chhath Puja to all DDF friends

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
Chhath Puja is one of the important religious festivals that is celebrated across India (mainly Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh) and in some parts of Nepal. This puja is entirely dedicated to the worship of Sun (God) and his wife. Chhath puja starts right after the dipawali celebration and lasts for 4 days. On these days, people worship God “Sun” and offer prayers to the god seeking lots of blessings for well-being, prosperity and happiness for the year long.

Happy Chhath Puja to all DDF friends & your whole family.

Last edited:
It's not celebrated all over India. It's restricted to mainly Bihar and Jharkhand only. Those originating from this part of India, celebrate at their current locations (even outside India). That doesn't mean, it's celebrated globally.

It's not celebrated all over India. It's restricted to mainly Bihar and Jharkhand only. Those originating from this part of India, celebrate at their current locations (even outside India). That doesn't mean, it's celebrated globally.
I didn't get you? What are you saying and whom you are referring to?? It's festival of India so just wish and let it go.

Happy chhath puja to all.
I didn't get you? What are you saying and whom you are referring to?? It's festival of India so just wish and let it go.
He is referring to this part.
that is celebrated across India and in some parts of Nepal.

@DreamFan bro mentioned that it's celebrated across India & some parts of Nepal which is not true. It's celebrated only in bihar & Jharkhand.

This festival is basically celebrated on Bihar, Jharkhand, UP, some parts of WB etc. In this occasion, people worship for God Sun, but no idea why they have called "Chhati Maiya" :cf:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock