Good News Happy to join Tata Sky family

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
Today booked tata sky hd connection after a long search for the best price at ebay for 1489 with discounts at 1189. This includes one month dhamaka pack and hd access fee. What are the things i should check when the installation technician is coming? What is the name of new hevc box, should i get that or old box hd itself enough?

First of all Welcome to Tata Sky family bro ...:welcome::hs::tup:

There is no special name for the hevc box. It's made by Humax brand. It's not a problem if you get the normal HD Box, because currently Tata Sky not converted the channels to hevc. If they decided to move they will replace all the normal HD Box @ free of cost.

S
Today booked tata sky hd connection after a long search for the best price at ebay for 1489 with discounts at 1189. This includes one month dhamaka pack and hd access fee. What are the things i should check when the installation technician is coming? What is the name of new hevc box, should i get that or old box hd itself enough?
Share that Coupon code if possible...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock