Harbhajan Mann's Punjabi film to release on 29 May

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Punjabi singer-turned-actor Harbhajan Mann will soon be seen in the suspense Punjabi thriller Gadaar-The Traitor, which is slated to release on 29 May.

Talking about the film, Mann said, “It is always good to play with characters as people have a tendency to get bored with things after a point of time. It is very important to entertain people with something different each time.”

Directed by Amitoj Mann and produced by Sumeet Singh, the film also stars Evelyn Sharma and Manpreet Grewal.

The film is produced under the banner of Saga-Unisys Infosolutions and Grandsons Films and will have a fresh concept amidst comedy and romance.

Mann said that the movie is likely to break stereotypes of storylines that has been set for so long and will be a complete package of action, romance, suspense and thrills.
Mann will portray a character named Jay Singh, who is an adventurous business tycoon.

The German model turned actress Evelyn Sharma’s looks and talent paved ways for more more roles in Bollywood. Sharma said, “My acting has grown as I have done many Hindi films. No doubt it was difficult but at the end of the day you are happy because you end up learning something new and delivering Punjabi dialogues was like a challenge for me. It is not everyone’s cup of tea. Your past experience makes you confident enough to take the challenge and it ultimately helps you to realise your potential.”  

http://www.indiantelevision.com/movies/regional/harbhajan-manns-punjabi-film-to-release-on-29-may-150523

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock