Seeking Help Hard resetting Airtel internet tv

Naveen.gudur

Reaction score
Please help me with the procedure of hard resetting the android internet tv set top box...
At the start the initialization of apps goes into loop everytime

Please help me with the procedure of hard resetting the android internet tv set top box...
At the start the initialization of apps goes into loop everytime
Could you solve the problem? I am also facing the rebooting problem.

No.. my set top box was replaced with a new one ..i had to pay for it ..as service engineer had no solution
He insisted in buying xtreme box but i continued with new internet tv box

Could you solve the problem? I am also facing the rebooting problem.
U can try resetting by removing adapter connection and again connecting it back and once u connect it immediately press power button , after that it tries to hard reset ..
If this doesn't work then try to register a complaint
In my case the hard reset was unsuccessful

Thanks. I also tried to hard reset it but in vein. Airtel will replace the box with new one for Rs.750. How much you paid for the above?

Same ... even after getting new box i had to suffer for a month..until the last update which happened a week before..
Everyday after starting new box i used to get subscription check failed and i was unavailable to use any apps .. there was some code given by engineer i used to manually enter it daily then apps would start working
Luckily i got the update so it's working fine now
Check for latest updated version before replacing.. airtel has stopped taking care about these boxes after they have launched xtreme boxes ... try checking everything after installation...

Not buying new one. This one last only 18 months and lost my good old HD settop box for upgrading to Internet TV. So total waste of money is 4k.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock