hardware /software comparison-d2h and tata sky

dino29

Reaction score
quality of hardware

tata sky

best hardware considering people want quality at low cost. had people been ready for even better quality and ready to pay more,tata sky would have given that too

videocon d2h

not so great hardware,gets overheated, pic is slightly in bluish shade. sound is also average

software

tata sky
best software, smooth with no glitches. interface is easy to use and also there is no hanging problem

videocon d2h

software is not that great and also interface is dull. if stb is used in fast manner ,it surely gets freezed as software cannot handle fast switching between channels or services

d2h gives hd stb at same price of that of tata sky hd dtb but in d2h as hardware cost for company is low due to cheap box make, they include two months package cost in total cost and to b public it is made to believe that they r giving free package which is not true

tata sky stb quality is good which is why it costs 2600 rs and no free viewing is given infact tata sky gets box at high price and give subsidised stb to customers.this again proves tata sky's preference to give quality rather than quantity. despite harsh public reactions, tata sky has maintained that they stand for quality and they dont believe in luring customers by giving freebies and decreasing stb quality to manage costs

so finally you mean to say tata sky is much better than d2h?anyways i am using tata sky since 2008 and really its performence is awesome only the prices and low channel count is bad...others are really good...good comaprison dino bhai :tup

What is the cost of tata sky hd dvr and videocon hd dvr ?

tata sky dvr costs rs 4490 for new customers and rs 3990 for existing tata sky customers. d2h dvr costs rs 4490 for all. tata sky hd dvr can record 625 hrs while d2h can do 200 hrs

My suggestion to you karthik bro...
don't go with entry offer, look for long term package pricing and number of channels offered.

I want to add one more thing to dino's post... Customers can buy D2h online in offer price of Rs. Rs. 3990 + Rs. 500 Installation Charges .
However online Sales only available in Delhi NCR, Mumbai.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock