Has Aamir Khan's hairy chest offended Anil Kapoor's family?

Sirjee

Banned
Reaction score

A spoof on Bollywood legends, in an item number for 'Delhi Belly,' which will incidently introduce Aamir Khan as ‘Item Boy’ has not gone well with some.

Highly placed sources in B -Town reveal that actor Anil Kapoor’s family is fuming ever since they saw the hairy act in the funny item number from ‘Delhi Belly,’ for they feel it's a satire on the internationally acclaimed actor.

“The hair on my chest in the item song, is what I have adopted from Anil Kapoor,” said Aamir during a media interaction last night. Though Aamir, in the media interaction, said that he had taken some bits from all the stars, who rocked in the period of 80s and 90s, but taking an inspiration that of a hairy chest from a renowned actor like Anil Kapoor has hurt his close ones, as per the sources. After the media began playing Aamir’s interaction on television, some close ones of the actor found the thought offensive.

“Though it is a satire, but you can’t demean an actor of Anil’s calibre, it is in a bad taste,” says a source close to Kapoor.
db

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock