Has any one tracked any C band signal on Ku DishTV dish with Scalar ring ?

Newb_Dxer

Reaction score
Hi all,

Has any one here tracked any C band signal with C band LNB with scalar ring on Ku dish like that of DishTV system ?

Tracking C band signals with huge prime focus dish is not that big deal as I have done that many years back that too with 8 feet dish,expensive Gardiner C band LNBs and with no satellite finding equipment.

Will any one accept this challenge ?

I have so far seen only 1such post of Mr Sharma from Bikaner and that too long time back.

Regards

I did it once few months ago for Asiasat 7 105.5 on 4 ft ku band dish. That time I got 90+ channels but Signals were fluctuating even on some tp's signal strength was 100 %. And it was going to 0 for only 1 second.

Newb_Dxer said:
Hi all,

Has any one here tracked any C band signal with C band LNB with scalar ring on Ku dish like that of DishTV system ?

Tracking C band signals with huge prime focus dish is not that big deal as I have done that many years back that too with 8 feet dish,expensive Gardiner C band LNBs and with no satellite finding equipment.

Will any one accept this challenge ?

I have so far seen only 1such post of Mr Sharma from Bikaner and that too long time back.

Regards
Lol, I am currently getting about 210 channels on Asiasat7 with bigtv 90cm offset dish antenna
3f49b42cdcb044d2ce557970826fdaaf.jpg

Yes. As you mentioned Mr. Sharma has tried it during our early starting days. However i doubt if there are many who tried and succeed. Rajasthan is a place where various satellites footprints available. That might be the reason he got. I remember he used to run cable tv business that time.

I captured 5 transponders from insat 4A 83.0E C-band on my 60 cm Videocon small dish. And from those to I got India24x7. MH1 package. Also many more. Yes you got this channels on Ku dish also.
Try it.

You should try with some bigger size Ku Band dish. Like 90 cm or 120 cm. That might give you signals.

uru said:
I captured 5 transponders from insat 4A 83.0E C-band on my 60 cm Videocon small dish. And from those to I got India24x7. MH1 package. Also many more. Yes you got this channels on Ku dish also.
Try it.

I seriously doubt, that u can get C band signals on 60 cms dish.

I don't buy that :no

I think ur d2h dish might be 90 cms.

60 cms is really very small for c band signals....

I haven't seen anyone, anywhere get c band signals on 60 cms dish.

Yupp u will get some tps in ku band dish not all...later i used 4 feet ku dish for asiasat only sony tps are not cmng....all others ar cmng on my 4 feet dish.... now i moved it to yahsat....for some time...later i will try hotbird on it.....in summers....
bad1c781eca82f6a63bb0369c6cfb8b8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock