Discussion Has anyone successfully modified their D2H package?

Will take 2 days
It Wont take that much time . It will be reflected within 10 minutes if Set up box is switched on .. !! If you want it in hurry, Switch the d2h setup box On and give a call to 1800 137 0777 or Send sms as REF <CUSTOMER NUM> to 9212012299, that will do the trick

I cant activate my pack always getting error message
Me too facing same problem from last 10 days. Luckily today morning got connected with cc. They registered my complaint and told that it should be sorted out till 3.27pm today.

When I submitted the mera wala pack there was a message like 'thanks for submission. We will get back to you shortly'. Plan hasn't changed. Not sure what is happening.
There will be a pop up before that... check that page

Be sure no kind of adblock or ublock type of addon running which sometimes block popups

Have you added HD channel? Someone said the technical error is whenver you add HD achannels.
I tried several times I always get Technical Error. Did you get this errors many times before being successful?
Yes , I got error many times.. 2 times I successfully modified

How many times can I change my channels? I already did in Jan, now again I want to update that channel list. Is there any lock in period? If I change today, will it be immediately update? Pls. advise

How many times can I change my channels? I already did in Jan, now again I want to update that channel list. Is there any lock in period? If I change today, will it be immediately update? Pls. advise
Now no locking period for channels

Me too facing same problem from last 10 days. Luckily today morning got connected with cc. They registered my complaint and told that it should be sorted out till 3.27pm today.

It won't be. It is just to put you off by a day. Because this error seems to be in their software. But in case it resolves do share here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock