Discussion Has anyone successfully modified their D2H package?

Successful in modification
Today called cc and modified
Monthly cost 362rs
As of now cc can't add channels
But can delete our unwanted channels

Today USB DVR addon has been added to my Trai based package without my consent (I had the addon earlier) cannot remove it nor its activated cannot record anything ? site not working again

I have to update my channels every day. Everyday i submit my pack and pack is immigrated. But in the next day channels showing it is not part of my pack. So i have to log in again and resubmit it and refresh the account also.

I have selected BST Tamil and 06 Add ons including HD. Some HD channels and SD channels I have chosen as Ala Carte. It is working now.

Finally! I was successful in adding SD & HD channels to my customized pack through the D2H Infinity app. After
package migration error for so many times! The addition showed up in the app but the channels were still
deactivated on TV. I had to call CC to activate them. It has been pure hardship to get this TRAI transition working
vis-à-vis D2H.

Zee Cinema Channel No 203 still not activated even after taking Zee Family Pack Bouquet for Rs. 39/-

Can't modify my package. The cc guy says that you are a multi tv subscriber and that's why you are not allowed to change your package. The pack change facility is not yet open for multi tv customers. Whenever the facility available you will be informed visa sms.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock