Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

neXGen

Banned
Reaction score

Satellite Signal Rain Fade - Causes and Explanations
Even the most reliable satellite communications technology can sometimes be out-matched by the forces of nature. Its a phenomenon known as rain fade or rain attenuation – a weakening of the satellite signal as it passes through raindrops.

Rain fade is one of the most common, and often most misunderstood, phenomena to affect satellite signals. But the more you learn about the causes of rain fade, the better your chances are to lessen its impact on your satellite system. Rain-fade is not service provider dependent, DirecTV and Dish Network equipment are equally susceptible to the effects of signal loss due to rain-fade.

Key Features:
Single use packet

Single application of Rain Shield should last 6-12 months depending on exposure to the elements

Works best when applied in temperatures between 60 degree and 110 degree Fahrenheit

Protective Rain Shield coat prevents rain, dew, and snow from collecting on dome surfaces

Rain Shield is developed by the manufacturers of SeaKing and KingDome in-motion satellite reception systems for use in marine and recreational vehicle applications

I'm planning to buy one ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/King-Controls-1830-SP-Dome-Magic-Single-Use-Rain-Fade-/271292589353?pt=Motors_RV_Trailer_Camper_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f2a4c6529&vxp=mtr

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock