Has Sidharth Shukla been declared winner of Khatron Ke Khiladi 7?

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
If rumours are to be believed, television actor Sidharth Shukla has won 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 7'.
Sidharth shot to fame for his role as Shiv in hit TV show 'Balika Vadhu'. He then took part in dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa' in 2013 and was seen with Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt in 2014 movie 'Humpty Sharma Ki Dhulhania'.

Kareena Kapoor Khan will join the contestants for the finale of the show, hosted by actor Arjun Kapoor. The two will be seen together in their upcoming movie 'Ki & Ka', directed by R Balki.

Shot with @arjunk26 & #KareenaKapoor ! An exciting #KKKFinale coming your way soon!
pic.twitter.com/3h11el8NUT
— COLORS (@ColorsTV) March 16, 2016

Giving a sneak peek about the show’s special grand finale episode, the official Twitter handle of Colors shared a picture of 'Ki and Ka' stars, captioning it as, “Shot with @arjunk26 & #KareenaKapoor! An exciting #KKKFinale coming your way soon!”

The finale was shot at S J studio in Chandivli last night.

Has Sidharth Shukla been declared winner of Khatron Ke Khiladi 7?

He was lucky for escaping elimination in 1st week as he failed in team stunts but wasn't nominated for elimination by team captain.

CONFIRMED: SIDDHARTH SHUKLA WINS #KKK7
The seventh season of Khatron Ke Khiladi 7 hosted by Arjun Kapoor has finally come to an end. Although the episode will be aired in the next couple of weeks. But we’ve just got to hear the winner of this seventh season and it’s none other than Siddharth Shulka. Yes, that’s right! Sid despite re-entering the show as a wild card managed to race it to the finale, beating finalists like Sana Saeed and Mukti Mohan. Kudos to the actor for proving his mettle as the Khatron Ka Khiladi. Especially when you know this show doesn’t work on the number of votes or say judges call. It’s purely on the basis of who performs better and turns out Sidharth got an advantage of showcasing his strength over two female finalists- Sana and Mukti. Nevertheless, for us everyone’s the winner for have made it to this ridiculously challenging race of beating ones’ fear.

Not to forget, KKK7 also happened to be Arjun’s debut show on television which explains why our excitement around this season was way too high. However, the finale episode is going to get even more filmy with Kareena Kapoor Khan gracing the show. Yes! Kareena along with her Ki & Ka co-star Arjun will promote their film and eventually declare Sid as the winner of KKK7!

How excited are you to watch this finale episode? Do you think Sid deserves the title of Khatron Ke Khiladi 7? Tell us in the comments below and do come back to BollywoodLife for more updates on Khatron Ke Khiladi 7.

CONFIRMED ARTICLES FROM TRUSTED SITES.
CONFIRMED: This actor wins ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’! |

Presented By TIAGO from Tata Motors