• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 277
  • Views: Views 24,715
Status
Not open for further replies.

SanRam

Reaction score
Tata Sky has begin to add channel from GSAT10, GSAT10 is working well we can see lot of channel from TATA SKY

RE: Tata Sky has got GSAT10

Bro.. can u tell me the names of channels added from G SAT 10 ? also TP details.
I didnt get any till now. @Shubham u got any ?

Re: RE: Tata Sky has got GSAT10

AthiramComm said:
Tata Sky has begin to add channel from GSAT10, GSAT10 is working well we can see lot of channel from TATA SKY

Sir, plz share some detail info.

so plz closed the thread or title should be changed.

AthiramComm said:
Tata Sky has started to add channel from GSAT10

Shubham said:
No I didn't. I think he is saying "will"

Yaar he said @Bold.. already started .. :)
Can he share the TP details please ..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Yaar he said @Bold.. already started .. :)
Can he share the TP details please ..

If u and shubham can not get i think rest of the world also cannot get the signal from gsat 10. But anyways let's hope for the best as we have been hoping from sep 29, 2012.

shiwesh said:
If u and shubham can not get i think rest of the world also cannot get the signal from gsat 10. But anyways let's hope for the best as we have been hoping from sep 29, 2012.

Bro.. TS Can add or activate the TP when they test or start to add channels itself. we might not get any TPs unless those TPs have Signals.. yes there is another way of getting the TPs even without signal but TS must add to their list of TPs..

may be he mistakely typed..his intension is, ts will add channels from gsat-10.i think like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock