Hathway adds 2 unique service categories under Hathway Special

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
Hathway Digital, India’s leading MSO announces the introduction of ‘Play My Play’ – an exclusive and first everkind of service on television featuring full length plays for Hathway’stheatre loving patrons and‘Hare Krsna’ focused on eternal well-being by bringing out the deep learnings associated with ISKCON. Hare Krsnawill be available initially only in Maharashtra with a subsequent rollout across India. Available under the Hathway Special brand, Hathway Cable TV subscribers can viewHare Krsna and Play My Play at no cost for the first one month starting June 15 further to which a nominal price of Rs. 40 for Play My Play and Rs. 25 for Hare Krsnawill be applicable on a monthly basis.

Play My Play will bring to Indian homes the leisure of watching over 350 of the best and never before seen plays produced and dramatized for Indian theatre. The 24×7 service will screen plays in English, Hindi, across a range of genres and will feature plays by renowned writers like Premchand, RabindraNath Tagore, Shakesphere, Manto in addition to popular Bollywood writers like Piyush Mishra, D P Sinha, Danish Iqbal, Badal Sarkar and many more. Khidki, Perfect Wedding, RoopAroop, Aik Machine Kabadi Ki, Aurangzeb, and Gang of Girls are a few plays available on Play My Play.

Hare Krsna on the other hand will be catering to the spiritually inclined and focus on transformation and wellbeing of its followers.This service will feature International music festivals, documentaries, human interest stories on how ISKCON has transformed lives, the most vivid and assorted Rath-Yatras from around the world, complete recitals of the Bhagavad Gita, lessons on SATVIK cooking, Kirtans,etc. It will also have a special section dedicated to kids with animated stories on Lord Krsna.

Hathway adds 2 unique service categories under Hathway Special

Hathway is not missing a single chance to wow it's customers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock