• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 3,243

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
hathway has changed the LCN in Karnataka and I think same they are going to apply in other region.
The LCN are in such a way that channel HD first and then it's SD version.
Like if Star Plus HD is on LCN 601 then Star Plus is on LCN 602.
Apart from this the trend on LCN starting from 1 has been changed now all start from 101 I think 1-100 are left to set favorite.
After adding 'Zee Kannada HD' exclusively. So, expectations are really building up.
Let's see what's next in kitty from hathway.
Note : I don't know that when the change if LCN as the Banglore list is also not updated and no one have post about this. So, by surfing the net I reached to Karnataka pack and found these changes in LCN.

Last edited:
in mysore these lcn are from many days
I think same time banglore had change but I come across this yesterday only so updated the same. While other hathway banglore users didn't updated in forum that strange.

hathway has changed the LCN in Karnataka and I think same they are going to apply in other region.
The LCN are in such a way that channel HD first and then it's SD version.
Like if Star Plus HD is on LCN 601 then Star Plus is on LCN 602.
Apart from this the trend on LCN starting from 1 has been changed now all start from 101 I think 1-100 are left to set favorite.
After adding 'Zee Kannada HD' exclusively. So, expectations are really building up.
Let's see what's next in kitty from hathway.
Note : I don't know the change if LCN as the Banglore list is also not updated and no one have post about this. So, by surfing the net I reached to Karnataka pack and found these changes in LCN.

Bro it has been like this in hathway bangalore. from few months back.

Ya.They even rolled back 4 digit LCN numbers.Now they are back to 3 digit LCN.
Earlier on the Hathaway website Howrah used to be in drop down now only Kolkata.
I have a feeling that they may even shut down here.
Shutdown? ,but Hathway is very popular here in West Bengal

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock