Cable TV Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Hathaway Cable Replaced own Stb to Jio cable Stb
RjabKad.jpg
yks9nZL.png
7TdLcmE.png

Last edited:
Have they charged for replacement? What difference have you observed in both?

Waiting in Mumbai, many neighbors having hathway connection

Is it a normal HD STB or does it have hybrid features? Ethernet port at the back?

Its normal hd stb
Then it is just a rebranding exercise, most probably they will rebrand Den STB also under jio. So now they have a pure cable STB, a pure broadband STB and a hybrid STB. I wonder if they will replace the Hathway broadband modems also with Jio branded cable DOCSIS modems as an adjunct to their existing fiber modems.
Your Hathway DTH plan is still the same though right even with the Jio STB? On screen what brand logo appears on live channels? Hathway or Jio?

Then it is just a rebranding exercise, most probably they will rebrand Den STB also under jio. So now they have a pure cable STB, a pure broadband STB and a hybrid STB. I wonder if they will replace the Hathway broadband modems also with Jio branded cable DOCSIS modems as an adjunct to their existing fiber modems.
Your Hathway DTH plan is still the same though right even with the Jio STB? On screen what brand logo appears on live channels? Hathway or Jio?
Hathway

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock