DDF Exclusive Hathway Replace Own Stb to Jio Stb

uKXZ0Dv.jpg

GMH9Bn2.jpg

Most DPOs are against settop box portability. So they are replacing the whole settop free of cost. My LCO spent about 3 lakh to replace our hathway settop box with SITI. (₹1200 x about 250 connection)
But now i really love SITI.

Most DPOs are against settop box portability. So they are replacing the whole settop free of cost. My LCO spent about 3 lakh to replace our hathway settop box with SITI. (₹1200 x about 250 connection)
But now i really love SITI.

What's good about SITI ?? Picture quality, box ??

What's good about SITI ?? Picture quality, box ??
Everything, specially their platform channels.. most of them are watchable.. also local news channels are available, like sadhana news, Tara tv etc. Very small stb, cardless, and beautiful user interface.. picture quality also good, had to little adjust with tv after changing but fine. Now it comes through optical fiber connection..

Everything, specially their platform channels.. most of them are watchable.. also local news channels are available, like sadhana news, Tara tv etc. Very small stb, cardless, and beautiful user interface.. picture quality also good, had to little adjust with tv after changing but fine. Now it comes through optical fiber connection..

Sounds good... Which city is this ?? Btw it may be transient, may be LCO get better margins and he shifts to another MSO 😁

Sounds good... Which city is this ?? Btw it may be transient, may be LCO get better margins and he shifts to another MSO 😁
Serampore, WB (kolkata circle).. My LCO had both Hathway and SITI for two different place. But sometimes Hathway had signal problem and some subscribers wanted SITI"s connection so they had to invest for it..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock