• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 1,588

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Recently I got to know that all 4 SD STB in our house are not working well as they're taking too much time to get started. Screen got stuck on
'Welcome
Please wait...
Your STB is staring up'
for 5-10 min then it get started and on this issue I called to customer care and ask me :
Sir, all our Hathway SD STB firmware is been update from M2 to M4. That's why you're facing this issue. And, these setups are done in New Delhi to increase the picture quality of channel. And, this issue of stuck will be resolved in 3-4 days.

And, when I ask when are you increasing HD channels he transferred my call to Nodal Officer where he (Nodal Officer) said me that sir we are providing space by providing new setups and after that we'll add more HD channels you have to wait till the work got completed.

And I ask what's the exact time he said for May last week.

So are they solved now?

Bapun Raz said:
So are they solved now?
No, not solved yet I have added more information about this in #1 they ask for 3-4 days resolved this bcoz set up is been performed in Delhi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock