Seeking Help Have some doubt about binge plus!

Shakti M Raol

Reaction score
Hi! Guys, I was previously using the airtel XStream box but I switched to tata sky HD 6 months ago due to laggy UI, and now I am planning to upgrade to binge plus but I have some questions regarding that, please help me

1. Does STB starts from the live channels? ( Xstream starts from the home screen and we have to select tv channel)

2. How stable was UI?? ( Xstream was restarting while watching live tv )

3. Can I add our remove binge pack on my own using the app? Is the pack available daily basis?

4. If I unsubscribe for 1 month and resume next month is there any limit of that??

Thank you!!

Hi! Guys, I was previously using the airtel XStream box but I switched to tata sky HD 6 months ago due to laggy UI, and now I am planning to upgrade to binge plus but I have some questions regarding that, please help me

1. Does STB starts from the live channels? ( Xstream starts from the home screen and we have to select tv channel)

2. How stable was UI?? ( Xstream was restarting while watching live tv )

3. Can I add our remove binge pack on my own using the app? Is the pack available daily basis?

4. If I unsubscribe for 1 month and resume next month is there any limit of that??

Thank you!!
No don't upgrade to binge plus box. You will face lots of issues in prime video and YouTube as it doesn't play videos properly. Go for something better

No, don't upgrade to binge plus box. You will face lots of issues in prime video and YouTube as it doesn't play videos properly. Go for something better
Bro, I respect your answer but I have already upgraded to binge plus STB and ya talking about YouTube and prime video both are working perfectly fine!! I have now used it for more than 1 month!! Not a single problem I have faced!!

No don't upgrade to binge plus box. You will face lots of issues in prime video and YouTube as it doesn't play videos properly. Go for something better
TRUE .A hell number of issues and not able to reslove. 5 TO 6 times team visited and then no updates . I need to follow up for resolution.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock