Having delays between Video and Audio of some channels..

Reaction score
Hi Fastway Community,

I am having some difficulty with few channels on fastway cable network. I'm experiencing a good 2 to 3 second delay between video and audio feed on some channels i.e. Set Max HD, Star Movies HD etc. In my scenario, audio comes first and after 2 second delay video comes in. Kindly help me regarding the issue. Kindly provide solution for the aforementioned problem if any.

We are not fastway community. Contact customer service for help.

Meanwhile Star Movies HD speeds up movies. I face the same issue. And about Sony Max HD. If the movie is dubbed. You can't expect lip syncing.

Hi Fastway Community,

I am having some difficulty with few channels on fastway cable network. I'm experiencing a good 2 to 3 second delay between video and audio feed on some channels i.e. Set Max HD, Star Movies HD etc. In my scenario, audio comes first and after 2 second delay video comes in. Kindly help me regarding the issue. Kindly provide solution for the aforementioned problem if any.
Mention your set-top box model as well. Check whether others with same model have any issues. This can be a hardware problem too.

I am facing same problem with movies now hd and romedy now and mnx hd on fastway netplus iptv.i dont know anyone else facing same issue on iptv or not.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock