• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,618
Status
Not open for further replies.

dthusr

Reaction score
Hello,

Since past few days the reception quality of HBO Defined and HBO Hits on Tata Sky HD at my house, has become poor, so I tested the signal quality of these channels and compared it with another HD channel which provides good quality signal and good pleasant viewing.

Star Movies HD -> Signal Strength of 165
HBO Defined -> Signal Strength of 100

The movie on HBO was pixelating.

I could not upload images that I clicked from the TV.

It seems everyone is getting poor signal strength/quality on HBO Defined and Hits channels.

Bro i Am Getting Very Good Signal Strength On HBO Hits HD And HBO Defined HD Nearly 70-80%

Check your LNB If it is OLD Then Replace With New One Your Problem Will Solve Because I Also Do The Some And one More Thing Check Your Dish Align

Call Tata Sky Help Line The Send Technician At Your Home

Rushil.D said:
Bro i Am Getting Very Good Signal Strength On HBO Hits HD And HBO Defined HD Nearly 70-80%

Check your LNB If it is OLD Then Replace With New One Your Problem Will Solve Because I Also Do The Some And one More Thing Check Your Dish Align

Call Tata Sky Help Line The Send Technician At Your Home

It also depends on cable loss. If the antenna cable is old or long, it can cause signal drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock