HBO HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
:d Good Find @Gsky bro :tup

Whenever the channel is getting rebranded as mentioned in other thread, automatically it will be part of TS, Dish and Airtel.. If you have any new source let us know here before noon. Else thread wil be discarded by afternoon.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Whenever the channel is getting rebranded as mentioned in other thread, automatically it will be part of TS, Dish and Airtel.. If you have any new source let us know here before noon. Else thread wil be discarded by afternoon.

Congrats for ur 1000 reps bro

M.J.Sadiq said:

Why not close in this thread :shy:angry

Thakur posted same thread close just 2-3 mintue :huh

Thakur said:
Why not close in this thread :shy:angry

Thakur posted same thread close just 2-3 mintue :huh
You posted with source. So immediately found it as invalid source. Let him post source within given timeline. Then let us decide. Don't worry Thakur bro..

His timeline ends at 2:30 pm. After that, when I login to DDF I will close. Fyi, I am not online 24 hours in DDF as I am having other works like everyone.

M.J.Sadiq said:
You posted with source. So immediately found it as invalid source. Let him post source within given timeline. Then let us decide. Don't worry Thakur bro..

His timeline ends at 2:30 pm. After that, when I login to DDF I will close. Fyi, I am not online 24 hours in DDF as I am having other works like everyone.

Thread running 45 mintue more :(:wall

Source providing anytime thread open :s

Thakur said:
Thread running 45 mintue more :(:wall

Source providing anytime thread open :s
Did you see him posting in other threads after my reoly? Then give me the link so I will close this thread immediately. You don't want to give a chance to a new member of the forum?

You are an expert. You want to treat both you (expert,) and new member together? If yes, tell me. We will remove your expert tag. Because, expert will understand rules and follow without doing mistakes.

M.J.Sadiq said:
You are an expert. You want to treat both you (expert,) and new member together? If yes, tell me. We will remove your expert tag. Because, expert will understand rules and follow without doing mistakes.

Well Said Sadiq Bhai....:tup:tup

M.J.Sadiq said:
Did you see him posting in other threads after my reoly? Then give me the link so I will close this thread immediately. You don't want to give a chance to a new member of the forum?

Sadiq bro experts tag & experts Thakur reply

Tumhare pass ab koi answer nhi toh Thakur experts tag removed :skd
1000% clear this post :k (tag removed reason Thakur wrong anyone plz reply)

Post no.11 check this thread
Then what is this?

Sic Parvis Magna said:
Still nothing on HBO HD, surprisingly no official announcement either.

Turner to launch HBO HD in April; unveils new look for HBO
[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock