HBO hitz to HBO HD concern

• Thread starter code
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 1,115

code

Reaction score
I am subscribed TO HBO Hitz HD. I saw a scroll on Channel that its going to be HBO HD.Now my doubht is that
Is HBO HD going to be a part of South Magnum 36 HD?
If so should hey continue to take the earlier channel DBR or they automatically disconnect taking charges?

code said:
I am subscribed TO HBO Hitz HD. I saw a scroll on Channel that its going to be HBO HD.Now my doubht is that
Is HBO HD going to be a part of South Magnum 36 HD?
If so should hey continue to take the earlier channel DBR or they automatically disconnect taking charges?

HBO hits HD you have subscribed to monthly top up or Daily Burn Rate top up?

If DBR top up deactivate it today or midnight tomorrow using selfcare portal/service request thro my airtel app or calling cc.

If its monthly topup raise a service request for deactivation of the same thro my airtel app stating your concern like hbo HD launch & ask for refund of unused amount of the same top up.
Hope this solves your problem. Hope fully it will be added to packs.
By doing so you ll not lose any money & most probably hbo HD free preview will be available to all customers for at least 15 days. After that we can see about the addition in packs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock