HBO Premium Channels 2 Months @ Rs. 98

DestinyAwaits

Reaction score
Guys,

Not sure just posting what I just came across.. Better you call CC before you activate it. Sometimes what is seen is not correct.

Again Activate at your own risk and pls. Let us all know if its a working or not...

LN35S9S.jpg

Still a Good Offer.. Inquired with CC...

RE: HBO Premium Channels 2 Months @ Rs. 79

I inquired about this top up with airtel presence representative one week ago, in tis top up u wil get HBO Defined and HBO Hits at Rs 49/month for 2 months

But, in s ss it shows rs 79 :sp
So, is it for rs.49 or rs.79 ?? :huh

Bro just had a discussion with CC and according to them they are available for Rs. 98 for 2 Months.. Rs. 49/Month

Dunno why such price difference on site..

Bro HBO Premium SD channel Price Rs.79pm in Dish TV And also airtel from broadcaster end .

Yep Bro, But in Airtel the SD channels are not that popular and subscriber base is low so to push it.. Such schemes.

Also some got the HD channels for First Month @₹29 in TataSky..

DestinyAwaits said:
Yep Bro, But in Airtel the SD channels are not that popular and subscriber base is low so to push it.. Such schemes.

Also some got the HD channels for First Month @₹29 in TataSky..

Same case with every DTH, in dishtv once these channels are available for Rs. 6 for the first month also TATA(SKY gave such offer as Jingalala Offer, these channels sales our very less because these are a special rated costly channels.

With HD channels we can think it once paying such high cost but high cost for SD channels seems unreasonable..

Is there anybody in the forum,who have subscribed to these 2 channels since their addition, because if the cost is reduced now,I am thinking to subscribe it so,but are these channels worth subscribing,because I have never seen the contents, collection of movies of these channels so please guide me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock