HBO to treat movie buffs with ‘Rewind 2015’

Vivek.d2h

Reaction score
MUMBAI: With the aim of giving viewers the best of 2015’s Hollywood blockbusters, HBO is showcasing ‘Rewind 2015’, which is a line-up of this year’s best star-studded, action-packed and blockbuster movies. ‘Rewind 2015’ will air on HBO from 7 to 31 December. The movies will be aired from Mondays to Thursdays at 9 pm. The channel will showcase movies like ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’, ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’, ‘Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams’, ‘Ghost Rider’ ‘Riddick’, ‘Noah’ and the sci-fi blockbuster ‘Interstellar’. The initiative is being promoted on all HBO social media platforms via fun facts, trivia and contests.

Read more at: HBO to treat movie buffs with ‘Rewind 2015’ | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

I have also noticed that since a few days, HBO is showing movies in 16:9 aspect ratio. Seems preparation for the HD channel launch.

HBO lines up the year's best movies on 'REWIND 2015'

With the aim of giving viewers the best of 2015’s Hollywood blockbusters, HBO is showcasing ‘Rewind 2015’ which is a line-up of this year’s blockbuster movies from December 7 to December 31   on Mondays to Thursdays at 9pm.

HBO fans can tune-in during the Rewind 2015 campaign to watch larger than life flicks like ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ , ‘ Transformers: Age of Extinction’, ‘Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams’, ‘Ghost Rider’ ‘Riddick’ , ‘Noah’ and the sci-fi blockbuster ‘Interstellar’ to name a few.

This campaign is being promoted on all HBO social media platforms via fun facts, trivia and contests.  

- See more at:

http://www.exchange4media.mobi/industrybriefing/hbo-lines-up-the-years-best-movies-on-rewind-2015_62566.html

RE: HBO lines up the year's best movies on 'REWIND 2015'

THAKUR 4K said:
Bhai search kiya nhi mila mujhe :':)'(

Brother, on an average Out of the 10 articles that you post, 4 are already posted :-/

RE: HBO lines up the year's best movies on 'REWIND 2015'

ABCDEFGH said:
Brother, on an average Out of the 10 articles that you post, 4 are already posted :-/

I think 50% thread 4k ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock