Hd 2222 stb software update manually. Download id 18

• Thread starter sarfas
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 51,727
I also have faced this issue on my HD 2244 IR @humdum bro...It got resolved by an OTA update...Are you not receiving any update automatically? If then,you should write a complaint to customer care through mail.They will send technician and He can update it or will replace the STB if there is any damage at free of cost if you are in warranty period otherwise you will be charged.

I also have faced this issue on my HD 2244 IR @humdum bro...It got resolved by an OTA update...Are you not receiving any update automatically? If then,you should write a complaint to customer care through mail.They will send technician and He can update it or will replace the STB if there is any damage at free of cost if you are in warranty period otherwise you will be charged.

Thank You For reply
Automatic OTA Not Available and Manual Update auto cancel after 2 minutes and showing error Code "0x80030038"
My STB is out of warranty
regarding this i have talked with one D2H technician and he told me "kept ON your for STB for 2 days,it will get automatic update, if it not sucses than go through customer care" sat-sunday i'll try it.

thanks again

Hi,
Now My STB D2H 2222 Working Fine After Updating Firmware at D2H Service Center.

Hi! I can't download software from this link. so please sent me software to my email:-

Last edited by a moderator:
HD ATOM DW ID 18.rar - Google Drive (use pc or desktop view in mobile to download file)

1, Download the above software and save it on a pen drive (it is a rar file extract it ,you will get videocon folder copy it to pendrive)

2, Insert the pen drive on the USB slot on the box(cancel if it show to format drive)

3, Now press the reset button for 15 seconds, then software will start to update from pen drive

a5enaryn.jpg

da9udyse.jpg
I can't download this software. Please update new download link

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock