HD 2244 RF box software updated with download ID 25

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
This morning when I am going to office, I forgot to switch off the main switch of the TV set (including STB). When I returned and turned on TV, I found a message showing the software got updated.

HD 2244 RF box again got updated with a new software today with download ID 25.

cHp9jOt.jpg

OeleFXW.jpg

740awTz.jpg

Only change that I noticed is that, the audio level of SD channels got increased as like older software versions before 24. So, again the volume level of HD channel is lesser comparing HD channel.

I have 3 HD and 2 SD d2h boxes at my home. 2244 x 2 and 2222 x 1.

I got download ID 25 update from engineer last month on one of the STBs. Then from last week it began having problems like blank screen, no sound, no USB recording. I got the box replaced yesterday with another 2244 ID 24. Engineer said leave it on ID 24. So far no issues.

manig said:
I have 3 HD and 2 SD d2h boxes at my home. 2244 x 2 and 2222 x 1.

I got download ID 25 update from engineer last month on one of the STBs. Then from last week it began having problems like blank screen, no sound, no USB recording. I got the box replaced yesterday with another 2244 ID 24. Engineer said leave it on ID 24. So far no issues.

Videocon should check the software before releasing.:-/

Yesterday I got OTA update ID 25 on one of my 2244.

Signal via HDMI was lost after update. Then I plugged in A/V cable and signal was coming on A/V port.

If I keep A/V cable plugged in I can get signal via HDMI also. But if I remove A/V no signal via HDMI. Strange fix I found but it worked. :huh

Hi Bro. So finally how was the problem resolved?
I just got a new RF2244 box and having the same problem after download id 25. Pls. help. Thanks

Jeswen72 said:
Hi Bro. So finally how was the problem resolved?
I just got a new RF2244 box and having the same problem after download id 25. Pls. help. Thanks

What is your exact problem?

Connect your TV to your box on both HDMI and A/V connectors. See if you get signal over A/V if not over HDMI.

I kept both HDMI and A/V cables plugged into my STB. And since then I am using HDMI to view D2H channels without any issues at all.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock