HD 3333 RF - Remote Pairing & Factory Reset

• Thread starter utsc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 11,516

utsc

Reaction score
My Remote NOT is not working and I have tried the following: 

I replaced the battery but still not working. 

I pressed the reset button at the back for 20 seconds and released to pair my RF remote again and I get the following message:

• Force RFCE Reset Box Lost Remote Pairing
  • Paring Removed Successfully
  • Please Re-Pair Your RCU for Normal Working
I tried to do a Factory Reset by pressing the reset button BUT I need the remote to press OK

Is there Anyway to Factory Reset HD 3333 without using a remote to press OK to confirm

[size=small]

I tried to upgrade firmware  DID 14 ( 00C7_000E_00F1_001C.bin.sig) posted in another forum but upgrade failed due to table error (it appears that STB did not recognize the .SG file type in USB pen drive so I even tried deleting .sg and using as a BIN but did not work)

Can you help me by posting or providing a link to 
Older (Tested/Working) Firmware file to upgrade STB manually via USB. I am trying to flash (software upgrade) because it will factory reset the unit and hopefully I will be able to pair the remote[/size]

We can't Flash our STB's with old versions bro...

Better to Call CC & Ask for a Technician Help

* if you are new customer, it will be done for free...

Or you'll be charged Rs.150 for Technician visit :k

I pressed the reset button at the back for 20 seconds and released to pair my RF remote again and I get the following message:
  • Force RFCE Reset Box Lost Remote Pairing
  • Paring Removed Successfully
  • Please Re-Pair Your RCU for Normal Working (STB does not reboot or display any message)
Solution : When you get the message " Re-Pair Your RCU for Normal Working"

1) Don't wait for any further message or instructions or message
2) Keep alternatively pressing " * " and " OK " until the screen changes

How do I check IF my STB has the latest Software Version? What is the Latest Firmware for HD 3333-RF

Load Status
Device : 199, 18, 241
Key : 241, 0, 0

Product Data
Boot: 3.1
Loader: V2
Download ID: 3 (So do I have a very old firmware)
OS version: LINUX_R463
Application: 1741/1741-1601
VM Version: 2.8.027 (BUILD: 2495r_0001)
Custom Version: HW_18-1741.1
Release version: Personal TV ATV2.2.27.21
Manufactuer ID: 9121

Any suggestion to force an over the air (OTA) update without an Engineer visiting my house?

Does anyone have a link to a working (tested) Firmware file so that I can try updating manually via USB. I will be happy with any software higher than DID 3 as I have DID 3.

My STB is HD 3333-RF with DID 3

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock