HD Access at 99 per month

• Thread starter Jones
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 5,188

Jones

Reaction score
DM - MyTatasky[/php]

HD Access Pack JSAT offer on your Tata Sky a/c ends today. Continue watching your favorite HD channels&services at 43% discount,i.e.just Rs 99 pm for the next 3 months.Regular price of Rs 175pm applicable 4th month onwards.To know more, give a missed call on 092002 92002

Unable to upload the msg screenshot from mob... So attached the above content from msg....

I think there are 2 different offers currently running.

The first one is discounted HD access fee for 3 months. (₹99 per month) Its same HD access fee add on, but at discounted price.

And the other one is "Selected HD channels at discounted price for DMP customers for 3 months". (₹95 per month)

1317ea5cece45e2ad6edfbd7ed63501d.jpg

direct2bittu said:

The above msg that you have shared is DMP HD add-on fee Rs.95/month. The initial msg that I have shared is HD Access fee at 43% discount, 99/month for 3 months instead of Rs.175. So yes, there are 2 different offers going on.

Yes true.

But for a Dhamal Mix Pack user both offer make no difference.

As I have dropped HD access fee of ₹175 and opted for HD add-on pack of ₹95, I can confirm that HD channels are same.

I think DMP Hd Add on is valid as long you are subscribed to Dhamal Mix Pack, no matter where in the country.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock