HD Access Charges

anjenelu

Reaction score
I have been using Tatasky for more than 9years, after HD came, I started using. However initially HD access fee was Rs.100, then increased to Rs.125 and now it is Rs.175, this happened within 2years. After I see this trend, I dropped HD access pack and I dont want to continue to use HD access pack. I dont know why so much increase is required. If any channels are getting added in HD, Tatasky should not increase the HD access instead focus on revised packs. Anyway Tatasky is doing for all addition of channels. Price hike for both HD access and base packs is not good. Please think of this request...

anjenelu said:
I have been using Tatasky for more than 9years, after HD came, I started using. However initially HD access fee was Rs.100, then increased to Rs.125 and now it is Rs.175, this happened within 2years. After I see this trend, I dropped HD access pack and I dont want to continue to use HD access pack. I dont know why so much increase is required. If any channels are getting added in HD, Tatasky should not increase the HD access instead focus on revised packs. Anyway Tatasky is doing for all addition of channels. Price hike for both HD access and base packs is not good. Please think of this request...
Yes bro right one, because these prices hike loses their HD viewers customer on platform of Tatasky.

I think they should discontinue the HD access fees policy and introduce the HD add on policy which should start @ Rs100

Ninad said:
what channels was available in Rs.50 HD access?
any names!

Rs.50 is the old price of HD Access fee bro...

There may be few :HD Channels in 2010....

Tata Sky is an excellent but a little expensive DTH :( they should do something with price to reduce it.

For a quite long period there were around 8 channels available in HD, mostly from Star...not sure of exact list but let me try to name...
Star Plus HD
Star Gold HD
Star Sports HD
ESPN HD
National Geographic HD
Discovery World HD
Star Movies HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock