HD audio quality not up to mark on tatasky.

Prajwal

Reaction score
After the change of dd+ audio quality of the audio is reduced . Only Dolby digital was far better . Cannot be noticed without home theatre . Channels like zee HD , mtv indies which has only dd audio quality is good but star gold HD and other channels bass is distorting quality is reduced , I have hero movie with both dd audio and dd+ audio , Quality of dd version is far better than dd + audio where it should be other way round . Not sure why tatasky has reduced the quality by giving dd+ tag . And to add to this some channels don't even have dd+ but tatasky says dd+ audio like set max HD . How is that possible .

May be tatasky is not aware of the issue ????????, hope they rectify the issue and provide good quality audio on all HD channels .

I have two copies of hero movie , one with dd audio and other with dd plus audio recorded . One with dd audio so much more clear and crisp .

In India most of the ppl use 5.1 HT , no point in providing dd plus audio , it's better they get back to dd audio or provide better quality dd plus audio . It's better to future proof but not with bad quality .

Prajwal said:
In India most of the ppl use 5.1 HT , no point in providing dd plus audio , it's better they get back to dd audio or provide better quality dd plus audio . It's better to future proof but not with bad quality .

That will be a good idea..

I have purchased a new tatasky hd box. Already having dish hd box. In some hd channels(like sun music and NGC Music)the stereo AQ of Dish tv seems to be better than TS DD audio.

Recently I bought Sony sound bar. It seems that pcm audio quality is better than DD or DD+

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock