HD Box 2222 switch on off problem

softsubash

Reaction score
Dear Members, Yesterday I have got connection of HD Box 2222 and i had been getting the TV signal off on problem (without click any keys the screen goes black and comes again) from yesterday evening and it was irritating.

Today morning i lodged a complaint through customer care and within 4 hours the system engineer came to house and rectified the issue.

From his conversation he said he downloaded the new software to the box since the given box - software not compatible with Sony new HDTV's. So if anyone has the issue, please call customer care and get rectified.

WHAT WHAT ???????????? what is relation between stb software and SONY tv....i cant understant cc logic behind saying this ..

samitabhishek said:
WHAT WHAT ???????????? what is relation between stb software and SONY tv....i cant understant cc logic behind saying this ..

The main message that the technician wants to convey is: Get the latest software update in the HD box to avoid automatic switch on-off issue.

To convince me he added the point as : the previous software at the box not compatible with Sony TV.

me_saket said:
2222 box is full failure stb, don't buy.

Dear me_saket, I written the post to helpful for others and 2222 box is the latest one, i am sure its having good features on comparing with other dth services (Previously i was using Sundirect).

Also, i really appreciate the customer care for all our queries, they are able to give solutions on the given period of time

Actully me_saket is defamer of d2h
he always defaming d2h, instead of d2h customers some other dth customers are defaming d2h always
its their old work

Every now and then people are coming with d2h problem, I am just high listing them.

Out of 100 thread , say 20 thread for some issue or problems.

Put of 20 , 10 belongs to d2h.
Out of 10 , only 2 to 3 are new, other all are old problems only

U call it as defame, I say highlight.

Whenever I read d2h thread, I remember old thread stating same or other problem.

Which u ll forget.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock