hd channel getting changed autometically

sunny84

Reaction score
is anyone facing problem of hd channel getting changed itself?
I am facing this problem from morning.
When i was watching star cricket hd it itself changed to ten cricket.

I did notice something similar but not exactly same. In my case the Back key was going from my Fav Channel Number ex. 918 [Star Cricket HD] to 414 [Star Cricket HD] even though the last channel number was something else.

Noticed this on almost 2 HD channels while watching India Match. I am sure they are doing something in the backend.

sunny84 said:

testest said:
I did notice something similar but not exactly same. In my case the Back key was going from my Fav Channel Number ex. 918 [Star Cricket HD] to 414 [Star Cricket HD] even though the last channel number was something else.

Noticed this on almost 2 HD channels while watching India Match. I am sure they are doing something in the backend.

It may be that we are going to get another Hd channel as same thing happened when they added colors Hd.

sunny84 said:

i was saw message in bottom showing watch ten on channel no on 413 by ts , but on 413 i m getting star cricket i checked 10 times :)

is hd tp of ts 36 mhz or 54mhz ??????? bcoz they are adding many hd ch in just one tp and users are satisfied with the PQ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock