Seeking Help HD channel logo and picture shaky

Jayesh0075

Reaction score
I have Tatasky HD box and new Tata sky cable installed, New Samsung UHD TV UA50TU8000 and hdmi 1.4( with ethernet) cable between TV and Tatasky.
When Tatasky HD settings is set to 1080 60i I can clearly see up/down vibrating channel logo and picture on all HD channels.
But on 1080 50i no issues. I want to run 1080 60i because my TV supports it and everything is under warranty right now. Please help.

Most Indian channels are at 25/50 FPS interlaced/progressive. Channels with 60 FPS interlaced will work smoothly in US, but it may not work in India.

I have Tatasky HD box and new Tata sky cable installed, New Samsung UHD TV UA50TU8000 and hdmi 1.4( with ethernet) cable between TV and Tatasky.
When Tatasky HD settings is set to 1080 60i I can clearly see up/down vibrating channel logo and picture on all HD channels.
But on 1080 50i no issues. I want to run 1080 60i because my TV supports it and everything is under warranty right now. Please help.
Now Three Things I want to say.
No.1 As mentioned by @krohng bro,60 FPS channels will not work properly in India.
No.2 Can You see the pictures and Hear the audio properly at 1080 50i?If so then you can continue with that only.If at 1080 60i is causing problems then you should not use that,just simple...
Third,If you have further problems then don't hesitate to contact with Your installer.He can solve your problem more Precisely.

I have already contacted Tatasky, they said 1080 60i is recommended for 50inch hdr 4k tv. And they said to talk with my tv company. After talking with my TV company, they visited and asked me to try with hdmi 2.0 dts HD cable. Is hdmi 1.4 bottleneck? Ya sure I can live with 50i but if the problem is with TV converter then I want to solve it under warranty only.

I am facing same issue on HDMI 2.0 CABLE TOO WHAT TO DO

I AM. USING SAMSUNG 43TU8570

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock