DDF Exclusive HD Channels Availability on DTH Platforms | Genre-wise Comparison | UPDATED 23 NOV 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaxotes

Contributor
Reaction score

Genre-wise Comparison of HD Channels Availability on DTH Platforms
LAST UPDATED ON 23 NOVEMBER 2018
Interactive list compiled by @zaxotes and @JollyLNB

part-1-new.png

part-2-new.png

Click here for an Interactive PowerPoint Presentation of the above list!
PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK - PLEASE SUGGEST ANY CORRECTIONS

Last edited:
Sony Ten 2 HD has been given as DD channel on Sun Direct in the list by mistake. This will be rectified and posted later today. English Movies and Infotainment channel lists will also be posted today. Please give your comments!

Great Bro. Its looks very nice, good quality HD image also and compiled very well.

Sony Ten 2 HD has been given as DD channel on Sun Direct in the list by mistake. This will be rectified and posted later today. English Movies and Infotainment channel lists will also be posted today. Please give your comments!
Bro list made by you is awesome in style. But what about other HD Availability channels list made by @Rushil bro?

Bro list made by you is awesome in style. But what about other HD Availability channels list made by @Rushil bro?
I made this thread as a successor of that thread because that list was outdated from several months. I was waiting for the updated list but later I thought to make it myself and share it with the community. I invested some time on it and enjoyed doing it; hence the result.

I made this thread as a successor of that thread because that list was outdated from several months. I was waiting for the updated list but later I thought to make it myself and share it with the community. I invested some time on it and enjoyed doing it; hence the result.
Great bro:surprised::hrt::tup:

Guys, suggestions to improve the thread are always welcome. Also, please let me know if there are any errors in the channel numbers. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock