HD Channels Freezing

Big Boss

Reaction score
Since today morning I notice that some of the HD channels are gettign freezed for a few seconds and then it resumes again.

I had noticed this for Asianet HD and Malayala Manorama HD so far. Is there anybody facing this issue ? 

Another query is how to check the Firmware version on my STB. My STB is HD6666-RF and how to do an update ?

Thanks

i faced the same with D2h few months back -the problem was deposition of dirt/rust/sediments in the connectors with LNB kindly clean it with spirit hopefully the problem will be solved

it didnt solve the problem....and I don't think its realted to the connectors or the LNB as I am facing the issue only with 2 channels.....all other HD channels are fine...

Big Boss said:
Will a reset delete the Frequency and Satellite settings ?

No, it will not deleted. But your previous settings will be reset.

Big Boss said:
it didnt solve the problem....and I don't think its realted to the connectors or the LNB as I am facing the issue only with 2 channels.....all other HD channels are fine...

i had the same issue.. goto satellite management and turn on 22 kHz option. it worked for me.. 
i still have no idea how it started .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock