HD DVR

Sourabhs20

Reaction score
Hello guyz,

I want to know that can I purchase stb of tata sky with only DVR option.
I dont want transfer feature. I need only Tata Sky HD DVR. No need of tata sky+ Transfer HD.

SO Help plz..

They have discontinued previous PVR box. Now they are only providing new Transfer box.

DTH Fan said:
They have discontinued previous PVR box. Now they are only providing new Transfer box.
Then bro In transferHD STB, Wifi connection is needed for transfer our content to mobile device??

sourabhs20 said:
Then bro In transferHD STB, Wifi connection is needed for transfer our content to mobile device??
Yes both STB and Mobile should be connected to a common wifi network,just works as ShareIT,Xender work on Phones
53491de719ea6f3530c03f9968897b73.jpg

Thats the reason kumarviswas bro. Because i dont have wifi connection at my home so this feature is useless for me. So I want only HD DVR STB.
For a wifi connection I need to pay 300-500rs extra. [emoji21]

kumarvishwas said:
Yes both STB and Mobile should be connected to a common wifi network,just works as ShareIT,Xender work on Phones
53491de719ea6f3530c03f9968897b73.jpg
Ohh bro it means no need of broadband (wifi) connection. Only we need to 'On' our mobile's wifi and connect it to stb's wifi dongal then we can transfer our content to our mobile just like xender. No need of data. Im right na??

sourabhs20 said:
Ohh bro it means no need of broadband (wifi) connection. Only we need to 'On' our mobile's wifi and connect it to stb's wifi dongal then we can transfer our content to our mobile just like xender. No need of data. Im right na??

Home wifi network with Internet connection is required for the transfer function to work. Phone and STB will need to connect to the same home wifi network. Using the phone's internet data connection as a hotspot does not work for the TS transfer app.

Well, once you have done the initial registration of your STB and phone, you just need a wifi router with a wifi network to which both STB and phone are connected. But the way the app works, it may at times look for the TS server.

intrinsicreality said:
Well, once you have done the initial registration of your STB and phone, you just need a wifi router with a wifi network to which both STB and phone are connected. But the way the app works, it may at times look for the TS server.

Yes, the phone app initially needs Internet connectivity to TS for opening the transfer function, then communicates completely over wifi only with the STB for transfer function without the need for Internet any more.

Thanks a lot jdrocks bro & Intrinsicreality bro.

So I dont have Home wifi connection. So this is useless for me. They should provide seperate HD PVR STB also without transfer feature. Because many subscriber need only HD PVR STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock