Any one of you has this information
I'm waiting from last one year...

Why Airtel is not going to add Hd music channels such as
MTUNES HD
MTV HD
GEMINI MUSIC HD

Any one of you has this information
I'm waiting from last one year...
Bro not only you many members waiting for this channel on Airtel .but Airtel is lazy to add..:sneaky:

Yes MTV HD airs music from 7 to 10 AM and 6 hrs during after hrs.... So much to miss there bcoz we hardly have 10 or 12 other music channels and in that too few telecast in 16:9 aspect ratio. So MTV HD is so much missed.

Also u r right bro, though MTunes HD has nor been launched but airtel must push PEN India to take the plunge. They should take signatures of airtel subscribers and submit to them.

Coming to Sun Network HD channels, very true these channels r as much essential as erstwhile NewsX HD or currently operational Aaj Tak HD. So much fun in watching SD content on HD channels, nothing can beat this experience.

How about we start a mass campaign here itself, guess airtel will take note of it. Even Tata Sky users can do same for 9XO even if that is a smaller concern, one already has single English Music Channel Vh1 which airs music and entertainment shows :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock