Hd pack

kreadysharma

Reaction score
What is the minimum cost to view Hd channels on airtel? I'm currently using dishtv but i also have an airtel set top box.

kreadysharma said:
What is the minimum cost to view Hd channels on airtel? I'm currently using dishtv but i also have an airtel set top box.
The minimum is 99 + 30 for one HD channel. But I would suggest you to go for 99 + 225 for ALL HD pack. It gives almost all the HD channels. I am using this pack only and am very much satisfied with it. Moreover, if you have a SD box, you can upgrade now as airtel is offering an upgrade @ rupees 500 only. This is the best time to be on airtel DTH.

kreadysharma said:
The minimum is 99 + 30 for one HD channel. But I would suggest you to go for 99 + 225 for ALL HD pack. It gives almost all the HD channels. I am using this pack only and am very much satisfied with it. Moreover, if you have a SD box, you can upgrade now as airtel is offering an upgrade @ rupees 500 only. This is the best time to be on airtel DTH.

Suman Bar said:
May I take 99+ all hd 225?

Yes bro you can take my plan 99 +all HD 225 but you have to take 1 more paid top up

abhi123 said:
Yes bro you can take my plan 99 +all HD 225 but you have to take 1 more paid top up
Ok I will get bengali add on for my regional language.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock