HD Packs now starting @ ₹ 65 + 15%ST* Per month

• Thread starter Raser
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 4,530
RE: HD Packs now starting @ ₹ 65

ShivRaJ said:
Bro still they showing Rs 75 not 65 :no only Number of available HD channels changed fro 59 to 60

[Maximum HD Channels with Dish+ HD Set Top Box] is good,have a look at it! Maximum HD Channels with Dish+ HD Set Top Box

Bro I have mentioned in my first post that Packs are yet to be updated or new Packs might be introduced with that price but as of now they only changed the ad in the website.

RE: HD Packs now starting @ ₹ 65*

Dish TV is only good for north customers I thought.

65* * means condition apply and that is TAX.

i think they are updating pack prices. A new hd prime add on pack is also available at 99 per month. It includes all hindi tv entertainment and hindi movies channels. (11 hd channels) consulted from customer care executive.

Hello!  :)

I have updated the title. Now the dishtv website is updated with the more clear picture of the HD Pack price 65, it's (65 + tax) which is 75. So the HD pack prices has not changed it still remains ₹ 75 only.

The important thing to note is that they have separated the actual pack price & tax for all the base packs & addon's in their website, it might mislead. Calculations of actual pack price & the tax is left to us, we have to calculate by ourselves to get the total monthly pack price of that particular base pack or a addon.

This seems it's only for SD box users who can upgrade to HD and avail this offer. Existing HD users will have to pay the same old rates.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock