HD picture quality sucks

Arun001

Reaction score
After technician replaced the HD box with new one small one I am not getting better picture quality HD sucks my Sony bravia TV settings are not working please help

Last edited by a moderator:
Registered
After technician replaced the HD box with new one small one I am not getting better picture quality HD sucks my Sony bravia TV settings are not working please help
This is same problem with everyone Having new small box.. earlier tata sky used to provide box at 1899 rs now they providing hd box at 1299 rs by compromising quality of box

Why is that we pay that much for viewing HD channels and they give worst HD stb

This is same problem with everyone Having new small box.. earlier tata sky used to provide box at 1899 rs now they providing hd box at 1299 rs by compromising quality of box
That's not true. I have both good SD and HD quality.

Edit : Subscribe to any SD service channel. Then you will see the difference in quality. It's broadcasters who are here to blame for poor SD quality.

Last edited:

Lol how does price chage effect HD PQ. The weirdest thing I have heard.:undecided:

The new stb are hevc that can be the reason. Once TS updrages to hevc the PQ will be awesome.

Personally I have seen new Technicolor and skyworth hd hevc stb and I found the PQ quite good.

There is 0 pixalations for me. SD comes as same as it comes. If required I will post pictures later. No issues from me.
Bro for me quality of YouTube 480 p vedios are far better than hd channels on tata sky...hd channels are supposed to be 1080 p...comapre YouTube vedios with 1080 p and tata sky hd channels you ll see difference

There is 0 pixalations for me. SD comes as same as it comes. If required I will post pictures later. No issues from me.
Worst thing cannot control picture settings of TV, to control TV settings need to master reset stb

Lol how does price chage effect HD PQ. The weirdest thing I have heard.:undecided:

The new stb are hevc that can be the reason. Once TS updrages to hevc the PQ will be awesome.

Personally I have seen new Technicolor and skyworth hd hevc stb and I found the PQ quite good.
This small compact stb u mean hevc :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock